What is a Hybrid?
- Your child's skin is allowed to breathe
- Less rashes develop due to more air
- Easy to use; snap in dual soaker system for our regular hybrids, trio soaker system for our night times
- Soft and squishy layers proven to last
- Works even for the heaviest wetter, approximately 4 hours
- Adorable prints that are often one of a kind
- 3 sizes that will range newborn to toddler
- Fold over rise for perfect fit on smaller skinny children
- Rise and wing snaps that allow great fit on huskier children
- A cover is required for regular print diapers to be 100% waterproof. However, most families find our diapers last approximately 4 hours without a cover.
- Extended Wear Hybrids require No Cover
- Life time guarantee on snaps
Below is noted the different fits and sizes of our cloth diapers.
- Foresight: Newborn, Fits 6-15lbs, fold over rise.
- Visionary: One Size, Fits 9-35lbs, fold over rise.
- What’s Next: Toddler, Fits 20-48lbs, fold over rise.
Please note: Knit fabrics are stretchy like a tshirt, woven fabrics have very little or no stretch like a bed sheet, if your child is near the end weight range and the fabric is woven, we recommend sizing up to he next available. Lastly, windpros are a fleece. We only purchase CPSIA certified fabrics.